Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Photobucket


LeshockArts.com is a year old this week! On behalf of my brother and I, we'd like to thank ~Everyone~ who has visited our sites over the past year and patronized our individual talents! In this challenging economy we appreciate your business more than ever! It is my plan to constantly expand this site into a multifaceted center where I can continue to showcase my art and design services as well as feature Mark's ever growing portfolio of awesome tattoo work! Mark and I have been reaching an ever widening audience through the website and I am excited with plans to offer more products in the months ahead. Always feel free to browse the site, shop, and call or email us with questions! Thanks again for your positive feedback and patronage!